Lecture Notes Day 6
- Overview of programming in Lego Mindstorms code.
- Overview of today's tasks:
- Finish smaller projects started on Friday.
- Project to do today: a robot to follow the path on the
testpad (black on white background). It requires:
- Programming with a light sensor.
- Choose any robot design that you like, in terms of sturdiness,
type of stearing (one motor plus differential or two motors), wheels.
- Work on robot project.
- If done and want a new challenge: make the light sensor to face up and
program the robot so that you can guide it with the help of a flash light.
- Take pictures, put in today's lab report on your homepage.
Page last updated July 23, 2001