- Read the article "The Art of Lego Design" and do, one after
another, all the constructions described in the paper. These are
the basic elements for a robust design, and you will be applying
them to your subsequent robot designs.
- Take pictures of your work (many intermediate
and create the report for lab3.
- Stop after each construction, take a picture and write down a
few sentences to the on-going lab report. I am asking you to do
it this way so that the technical aspects of preparing the
lab-report become soon a quick-to-do routine.
- If done and wanting more:
build a mobile robot (Moby) with a wired hand-held controller using
touch sensors (those who have not done it already last time).
Program Moby so that it can be made to left or right with the
- If even this is not enough:
start working on the last robot project described in the
it stops and turns
when it reaches the end of the table. It might be easy to build
it following the model in the book, but test it and see if it
really meets the specifications.
- If done, start working on
robot homework 3
Last updated September 23, 1999.