- Since I want to make sure everybody knows how to put pictures
of their robot on a web page, please start with this:
- Create NOW a simple html
page in your 100e-xx class account. Name it lab2.html.
- Take a picture of your robot (Shana and Jessi will show you
how to do that).
- Link the image to your web page.
- Send an email to Ileana when you are done, confirming that
you managed to create this page.
- Make sure that, by the end of the evening, you will add a
short "lab report" to this page, describing briefly what you did
in lab today.
- Build a mobile robot (Moby) with a wired hand-held controller using
touch sensors. Take a picture of Moby. Write a short description
of it and add it to the lab2 html page.
- Program Moby so that it can be made to left or right with the
- If done and wanting more,
start working on the last robot project described in the
it stops and turns
when it reaches the end of the table. You may not get to do the programming
for it yet :-) but if you do and need help, ask Ileana.
Last updated Sept. 16, 1999.