- Announcement emailed to everybody: Summer Engineering Interns
presentations, Sept. 21, dinner served. Read your email and
RSVP to Andrea Tulenko.
- Teams - all set?
- Thinking about dropping? Let us know, so that we can help rearrange
- Format of the lab from next week on:
- Start with an overview - all in B01.
- Pass a sign-up sheet for Ileana's discussion time with each
- I will spend 15 minutes with each team during the evening lab
(2 hours in total), and one hour with overview, various ad-hoc
problems and the final wrap-up class discussion.
- During my 15 minutes with each team, I will discuss with you
various design problems, help you with decisions or with fixing
it when it does not work.
- Extra time for extra help on the robot part of the course
will be available during the
Wednesday night lab hours with Jessi, by email or by setting up
special appointments with me via email.
- Grading the lab work. Here are some preliminary guidelines.
- For the first 2 weeks, I will look only at:
- Whether you have turned in what was required or not.
- Whether the report documented your progress with the new
material, technology and the necessary advancement in computer skills.
- Whether it was done in time or not.
- After about two weeks you will be given a lecture on Tuesday
on how to do lab reports and document technical work. Then I will give
you guidelines on what the grading of the lab report will be
Last updated Sept. 16, 1999.