General Homework and Project Instructions
- The final project will be handed in at the end of October.
- Partial steps towards completing the project will be built in into November
- The final project work is under the same provisions as the homeworks - you
can discuss ideas with study partners, but should do all the programming
work without collaboration.
- During the first week of december (after the second midterm just before
Thanksgiving), we will discuss in class various project-related ideas, possible
- The last week of the semester is devoted to final project presentations and
last minute debugging. This means that you cannot start working
on the project at the very last minute, and assume that this will not affect
- A percentage of the final project grade comes from the quality of the
written accompanying documentation and that of the final oral presentation.
Last updated on August 22, 1997.