Problem Set 2
Thursday, February 17, 2000
Due: Thursday, February 24, 2000 - before class
Textbook, page 51, ch. 2.2.3. (Exercises), do:
Finish from last time:
- Ex. 1, Monotone with respect to a unique direction.
- Ex. 2, Interior cusps.
- Ex. 3, Several vertices on a horizontal.
- Ex. 4, Sweeping a polygon with holes.
- Program, implementing functions for computing the area,
LeftTurn and Crossing of two segments.
- Proof by induction that every binary tree can be realized as
the dual of a triangulation of a planar polygon.
Last modified February 17, 2000.