Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2000
Due: Tuesday, Oct. 31, 2000 - before class
Getting started with LEDA
Run the Leda demos from the class account and take screen
snapshots of the graphical output produced by the demos. Prepare
a short presentation: html page or PowerPoint. Submit the
from your class account.
Details about the contents of the presentation are given below.
- Use the list of graph theoretical concepts given in class
- For each of the boldfaced concepts, illustrate them
using some LEDA demo program. I am not telling you which one, you
will have toe xplore the demos and find the appropriate ones.
- Each student is assigned one of the other concepts from the
list. You will illustrate that concept in Leda.
- By illustrate I mean: draw a tree, or graph
with that property, or whatever concept you've been assigned,
using one of the Leda demos. You will have to find yourselves the demo that
- In the presentation, make sure you give credit to the
source (i.e. name which demo you've used, in which directory, etc.)