More on Graphs and Graph Traversal
- Implementation of DFS. Illustration: an applet.
- Implementation of BFS. Illustration: an applet.
- Prefix and Postfix visiting of nodes during DFS.
- Problems to solve with traversal algorithms:
- Is G connected?
- Is there a path from a vertex u to a vertex v?
- What are all the vertices that can be reached from a certain vertex v?
- Find all connected components of a graph G.
- Discussion: final project. GUI interface. Examples:
- Fun: a Pebble Game on graphs.