16. Basic Template for Java Applets with Mouse clicks.
- Copy the java and html files of this template into a directory Template in your public_html account.
- Extend the template to also include an editable text field.
- Edit the files to show your name and class account. Modify the comments for the classes and for the methods to be
Javadoc-style. Copy in a separate directory called Doc (a subdirectory inside the Template directory) and run Javadoc
there, to create the documentation.
- Use this directory as a template for all of you Java exercises from now on: it contains the basic
ingredients: buttons and mouse clicks. And it is designed according to the specifications for good documentation style
that I require.