1. Hello, World!
- Modify the applet (Java code) so that it prints "Hello, Alice" (replace
Alice by your name).
- Modify the Java code so that the text is displayed at on the bottom
left corner of the applet.
- Modify the html file so that the applet is double the size of what it
- Locate, in the
Java on-line documentation, the description of the class Applet, of
the paint method (inherited from Container), of the class Graphics and of its drawString method.
- Modify the comments in HelloWorld.java to display:
- Your name. Add it after mine, since you didn't create the code from
scratch, you modified my code.
- Your class account 112b-xx
- The date when it was created/modified by you (today)
- A sentence explaining what modifications you made to my original code.