Geometric underpinnings of auxetic behavior
Symposium on Soft Matter Forefronts, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA, April 18, 2018.
- Metamaterial designs with expansive and auxetic deformations.
MSRI Workshop, Hot Topics: Shape and Structure of Materials. Berkeley, CA, Oct. 2, 2018.
Structure in Motion
Fellows' Public Presentation, joint with Ciprian Borcea
Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard, Cambridge MA, Oct. 17, 2018.
- Older links (some may no longer work):
- Points in Motion, MSRI talk, 17 Nov. 2003, Workshop on Combinatorial and Discrete Geometry.
- A Crash Course on Rigidity Theory, Stanford, Jan. 2003.
- Embeddings of Planar Laman Graphs,
roughly what was presented in Spring 2003 at SOCG 2003, AMS Seville, ENS Paris seminar, etc.
CARGO kick-off presentation, May 2002, Newport, RI.
- Depth Contours using Topological Sweep, SODA'01.