- Smith College Art Museum
- Fall Chrysanthemum Show at the
Smith College Botanical Gardens.
- Academy of Music Theater, the second oldest movie
theater in running condition in the US.
- Little, charming Pleasant Street Theater
- Calvin Theater and
the Iron Horse
- Skinner State Park, 20-30 min drive from NoHo.
Pleasant and not so strenous hike up the hill. Nice view of the Connecticut Valley from the top. Can
continue for a longer hike along the Metacomet-Monadnock Trail
- Connecticut River Recreation
- Historic Deerfield, 15 min drive North of Northampton on I-91.
- UMass Fine Arts Center in Amherst
- Mead Art Museum, Amherst, MA
- Mass MOCA
- Wadsworth Atheneum, Hartford, CT
- Springfield Armory , Springfield, MA
- Mark Twain House in Hartford, CT
- Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge, MA
- Worcester Art Museum in Worcester, MA
- Clark Art Museum, Williamstown, MA