Homework 6, csc354, Spring 2007.
Due Tuesday Mar 13.
- Continue to read chapter 19.
Develop a 90 second composition in pd
that uses midi with constraints:
Post the pure data file
to the web so we can download it in class
and play it.
Please keep your web site up-to-date
- Uses either or both of the
algorithms from patches:
- Consider designing your own finite automaton on
paper and write out transition and output function
rules and then implementing it.
- Another idea is to use one finite automata to
- includes velocity (volume) variation/dynamics
that are *not* shaped randomly.
- Includes some percussion via channel 10.