Homework 5, csc354, Spring 2007.
Due Tuesday Mar 6.
- Read chapter 19. Think about which of the methods
discussed in the chapter attracts you. We'll be presenting
algorithms from this chapter to each other in
the next 2 weeks.
Develop a 60 second composition in pd
that uses midi with constraints:
Post the pure data file
to the web so we can download it in class
and play it.
Please keep your web site up-to-date
- Uses parts of two of the three random example
patches (under PD->Help->Browser->2.control examples/,
numbers 20, 21, 22.
- includes velocity (volume) variation/dynamics
- uses at least 2 midi instrument voices
- Includes some percussion via channel 10.