Minor in Computer Science: Computer Science and Language
Advisers: Joseph O'Rourke.
The goal of this minor is to provide the student with an understanding of the use of language as a means of communication between human beings and computers.
- 111 (Computer Science I)
- 212 (Programming w Data Structures)
- 250 (Foundations of Computer Science)
- Two of:
- 280 (Topics in Programming Languages)
- 290 (Introduction to Artificial Intelligence)
- 293 (Introduction to Translators and Compiler Design)
- 294 (Computational Linguistics)
- One of:
- 390 Seminar in Artificial Intelligence
- 354 Seminar in Digital Sound and Music Processing