Back to CSC334 Homepage
- Lab #0: Introduction to Proce55ing
- Lab #1: Retrieving DNA sequence from database
- Lab #2: Retrieving protein sequence from database
- Lab #3: Aligning sequences in Proce55ing
- Lab #4: Finding repeats in DNA sequences with Proce55ing
- Lab #5: Finding repeats in DNA sequences using a Web-server
- Lab #6: Playing with FoldIt!
- Lab #7: Sequence Logos with Proce55ing
- Lab #8: Sequence Logos on the Web
- Lab #9: Where/How do I get proteins?
- Lab #10: Finding the secondary structure of a protein
Miscellaneous Links and Resources
- E Coli sequence in FASTA format
- A good tutorial File:ProcessingTutorial.pdf on Processing by Josh Nimoy, from NYU.